Provide a national coordinating role for traffic safety issues and road safety.
- Promote cooperation, communication and coordination among the police community and national partners.
- Promote sharing among police in research, training and policy standards.
- Develop, strengthen and maintain national partnerships.
- Maximize the resources of police and partners towards safer roads.
- Support community-based service delivery by providing timely risk management information and best practices warehousing.
Chief Robert Martin and Chief Superintendent Rohan Thompson