Address the needs of the Canadian law enforcement community in combating organized crime. Promote innovative law enforcement strategies and contribute to public policy and legislative change as a meaningful partner to the safety and security of Canadians and international partners.
- Explore, evaluate and promote innovative law enforcement initiatives against organized crime through leadership in both national and international levels, through:
- best practice/training,
- legislative/police reform,
- International partnerships/trends,
- ensuring public awareness, and
- addressing gaps and barriers.
- Enhance public communications, awareness and education through advocacy with regard to policy and legislation.
- Promote policy development and action against organized crime.
- Forge partnerships and model action plans to guide a unified law enforcement response to the threat of organized crime in Canada.
- Reduce the threat and impact of organized crime.
Chief Superintendent Paul Mackey and Chief Superintendent Matt Peggs
- Cross Border Investigations Working Group
- National Money Laundering Working Group
- National Undercover Working Group