Media Advisory - 117th CACP Annual Conference
08/05/22 - 08/05/27
Click here to download a copy of this media advisory.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 5, 2022
117th Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Conference — Schedule of media activities
QUÉBEC, QUÉBEC – The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police (CACP) will be holding its 117th Annual Conference in Québec, Québec from August 7th to 9th, 2022. The conference is co-hosted with the Québec City Police Service.
The following provides a schedule of the media activities that will take place during this event. Please note that news releases will be made available on the CACP website at www.cacp.ca.
Monday, August 8th, 2022
- News Release – CACP/Axon Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Award
- News Release – CACP Recognition Awards
Tuesday, August 9th, 2022
- Media Conference: Annual Conference Wrap-up
- Time: 10:15 (Eastern)
- Location: Québec City Convention Centre – Room 203 – Level 2
- Purpose: Introduce the new CACP President and share key highlights from the conference.
- Speakers: Chief Danny Smyth, President of the CACP, and Chief Denis Turcotte, Québec City Police Service
- News release: To be issued following the news conference.
- Virtual participation: Journalists wishing to participate in the media conference via Teams are invited to provide their first and last names, the name of the media outlet they represent, as well as an email address to email@example.com.
- Media Tour of the CACP Policing Trade Show
- Time: 10:45 (Eastern)
- Location: Québec City Convention Centre, Room 400AB – Level 4
- Purpose: Get a glimpse of the latest products and services available to police services in Canada
- News Release – CACP/Motorola Solutions Community Safety and Well-being Award
- News Release – CACP International Policing Award
Wednesday, August 10th, 2022
- News Release – National Police Award for Traffic Safety
- News Release – Lifetime Achievement Award for Traffic Safety
- News Release – CACP Award of Excellence for Combating Organized Crime
For further information or to arrange a media interview, please contact: