Membership in the CACP is voluntary, so it’s important for us to ensure that you see the value in your investment. We have been listening to our membership and are continuously striving to expand and improve our service offer so that the CACP is providing you with the benefits that meet your needs and expectations.
CACP membership fees are as follows:
- Active Membership: $524.00 + GST/QST/HST
- Associate Membership: $524.00 + GST/QST/HST
- Life Membership: Free
- Honourary Membership: Free
As a non-profit professional association, membership fees represent one of a number of revenue sources to help support the projects, initiatives and administration of the CACP:
- Continuing Professional Learning: The CACP hosts a number of educational opportunities (e.g. conferences, workshops, webinars, etc.) on policing and police leadership topics for which the association receives a portion of the registration fees.
- Advertising: The CACP offers companies an opportunity to promote their product and/or service by purchasing ad space in CACP publications and on the CACP website. Vendor space and promotional opportunities are also available at CACP conferences and events.
- Sponsorships: The CACP offers companies an opportunity to work with and financially support specific CACP projects and initiatives (e.g. conference, research project, etc.) in return for agreed-upon year-round, seasonal or timely access to CACP members.