Promote appropriate ethical behaviour in the Canadian law enforcement community.
- Promote ethical and professional leadership amongst the CACP membership.
- Provide or identify learning opportunities and training for police organizations that enhances ethical decision-making in member organizations.
- Provide CACP members with information about learning opportunities available through other organizations.
- Identify and provide information on best practices in ethical decision-making.
- Provide a link to other entities that support ethical organizational development.
- Provide advice on ethical issues to the Board of Directors of the CACP.
Deputy Chief François Duguay