CACP Counter-Terrorism and National Security Forum 2019
Note that this is a private event and registration can be denied at the discretion of the CACP Counter Terrorism and National Security Committee. Notice will be sent out prior to the event should your registration not be accepted and a full refund will be issued.
Provide participants with:
- An understanding of the National Security Threat;
- The challenges associated with CT Investigative efforts;
- Information on the Four Pillars – Prevent, Detect, Deny and Respond.
Who Should Attend
- Law enforcement and government agency representatives working in the field of counter terrorism
- Supervisors/Managers/Executive Cadre
Please Note: As this is generally a sell-out event, Law Enforcement and Security Intelligence agency registrations will be prioritized.
A block of registrations will be reserved for participants from policy and academic institutes, that perform, support and disseminate research, related to the field of counter terrorism.
Registrations are on a first come, first served basis.