Harmonize the work of the Canadian law enforcement community to achieve a global and integrated approach to policing to identify, prevent, deter, invest and respond to criminal activities related to terrorism and national security threats.
- Promote collaboration and integration among law enforcement agencies and with appropriate public/private security and intelligence partners;
- Improve the ability to operate in a cooperative and integrated manner with the view of addressing emerging trends;
- Develop processes and facilitate strong communication at all levels;
- Recommend legislative reforms and;
- Promote education and training in matters of counter-terrorism and national security.
Deputy Chief Jim Ramer & Ms. Alison Whelan
Additional ResourcesThere are French resources/documents for this page – Click here to view.